Find information about requesting official Emmanuel College academic transcripts and enrollment verification.
Students may need to request an official verification of enrollment for such purposes of insurance, good student discounts, or scholarships. Students should complete the Enrollment Verification Form. Please note that enrollment verifications will only contain verification of a student's previous enrollment, current enrollment, or those officially pre-registered credits for an upcoming semester.
A standard Enrollment Verification will confirm the following information:·
- Student Name
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment terms with Term Start and End Dates for
- Previously attempted and completed credits
- Current credits in progress
- Official pre-registered credits
- The Academic Level of enrolled terms
- Anticipated Degree Date
- Program: Degree and Major
- Key outlining the total credits per term the respective full or part time student status
If additional information if required, please indicate the information to be verified on the form and we'll be happy to customize a verification letter. Requests will be processed within 2-3 business days once received by the Office of the Registrar.
All requests must contain:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Semester/Year to be verified
- Address to which the enrollment verification should be mailed, emailed or faxed
- Any additional information to be verified not listed above
- Student's signature authorizing release of the enrollment verification
Emmanuel College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide degree verification information to third party requestors including employers and background screening firms. Please visit www.degreeverify.org to obtain the information you need. Make sure to include as much information about the student as possible, including name during attendance. Please note that degrees being verified prior to the year 2000 may take 2-3 business days to process. Third parties who contact Emmanuel for degree verifications will be referred to the National Student Clearinghouse. Emmanuel's school code for the NSC is 214700.
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 220, Herndon, VA 20171