We understand that financing your education can be confusing and overwhelming — and that there’s no “one-size fits all” solution for each and every student.
Please refer to our comprehensive Guide to Financing and Financial Aid as your begin to explore the variety of options that may be available to you.
Additionally, through working with the Office of Student Financial Services, you have access to comprehensive financial aid options, including grants, scholarships, loans and work-study opportunities that will help bridge the gap between your and your family’s resources and the cost of attending, making the goal of an Emmanuel College education a reality.
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):
To apply for need-based financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and select the Federal School Code for Emmanuel: 002147.
Please note the following:
- The priority filing date for the 2023-2024 academic year is February 15, 2023 and the FAFSA will require 2021 income information.
- To complete the FAFSA online, both the student and parent(s) need an FSA ID to access and electronically sign the FAFSA. To obtain an FSA ID please visit fsaid.ed.gov.
- To ensure the accuracy of income information and to prevent delays in processing, we encourage applicants to use the Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA to import tax information directly from the IRS into the FAFSA.
- If you have had significant financial changes since 2021, complete the FAFSA as instructed (provide 2021 income information) and contact our office to discuss the changes in more detail.
- Emmanuel does not require the CSS/Financial Aid Profile. Should additional information be required to determine a student's financial aid eligibility, the student will be notified by the Office of Student Financial Services.
Students who earn Emmanuel College merit scholarships and non-need-based awards are notified by the Office of Admissions in their acceptance packets. These awards include the Presidential Scholarship, Dean's Scholarship, Academic Achievement Scholarship and City of Boston Scholarship. The scholarship letter included with the acceptance packet provides scholarship details including amounts and renewal requirements.
In addition to merit-based scholarships, Emmanuel College offers the Saints Community Award to recognize the many ways we believe students will be a valuable addition to the Emmanuel community. Financial need is not considered when determining eligibility for this award and students are notified with the acceptance packet.
All students who complete the admission application by the published application deadline are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. No separate application is required for most scholarships.
Catholic High School Graduate Award
This $5,000 annual scholarship is given to graduates of Catholic high schools who enroll at Emmanuel College. The award recognizes a student's commitment to academics and service made throughout high school. No additional scholarship application is required but students must apply by February 15th. Students are notified of their award upon admission to the College.
Scholarships are mutually exclusive; however, students receiving scholarships or awards may also be considered for need-based financial aid including federal, state and Emmanuel College grants and loans.
The Emmanuel Investment
Small class sizes and a vibrant campus community through which students explore new areas of interest and grow as individuals.
Internship opportunities in Boston at leading organizations in healthcare, technology, finance, media & more.
Innovative academics, academic and career mentoring, and a slate of cocurriculars to foster teamwork and leadership.
Students graduate with skills, experience and habits of mind that provide the foundation for a lifetime of employability.
Let's Get Started.
Emmanuel is a place where students broaden their sense of what’s possible and prepare for inspiring careers in an ever-changing world. Be here.