When any report of sexual misconduct, including sexual discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, or retaliation, is received by the College, whether by the Title IX staff or other member of the community such as Campus Safety, support resources will be provided. This can apply to both a complainant or a respondent.
An individual meeting will be set to discuss what is available in both the short- and long term, These supportive measures are non-disciplinary, non-punitive individualized services that are available without fee or charge, and are designed to protect the safety of all parties.
Supportive measures include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extension of deadlines or other course-related adjustments
- Modification of work or class schedules
- Campus escort services
- Mutual orders of no contact
- Changes in work or housing locations
- Leaves of absences
- Increased security and monitoring of certain areas
The following staff members are available for confidential support:
- Kaitlynn Chase, Staff Clinician
- David Duren, Staff Clinician
- Grace Hanley, Staff Clinician
- Sophie Schoenberg, Staff Clinician
- Amanda Snow, Director of Counseling
- Colleen Williams, Assistant Director of Counseling
- Rachel Hayes, Site Manager
- Cristiana Valentina Spertini, Nurse Practioner
- Dr. Scott Jusseaume, Medical Director
Mission & Ministry
- Fr. Frederico Cinocca, Campus Minister
Additional Support Resources
Emmanuel has established agreements - memorandums of understanding (MOU) - with several organization to offer the College community with access to additional resources.