Cooperation on the following items helps provide better service for all students:
- Meal cards and College ID cards must be presented at each meal and are not transferable.
- Trays and dishes must be returned to the dish room window.
- Silverware and dishes are the property of the College and may not be taken from the Dining Hall.
- Students may not remove food from the Dining Hall unless they have made arrangements with the food service staff.
- Students are required to dress appropriately in the Dining Hall in order to meet the health code requirements that state that patrons must wear shoes and shirts on the premises.
- All food items are unlimited (except at special events).
- Box lunches are available if Board Plan members are unable to be present for a meal. A 24-hour notice to the Dining Service is required.
- Disorderly conduct in the Dining Hall will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Students with concerns about the College dining service should direct their questions to the Director of Food Service.