Our residence halls have a variety of amenities, including:
- Security card access to front doors
- Elevators in every hall
- Bathrooms on every floor
- Planned community events
- All utilities included (no additional costs for IP-TV service, high speed internet, heat, electricity, water, etc.)
- Study lounge
- Kitchen and dining areas - with fridge, microwave, stove/oven, etc.
- Social lounges with game tables and big-screen televisions
- In-hall fitness centers (and Jean Yawkey Center fitness center)
- Group/Organization meeting rooms
- Vending machines
Residence Hall Council (RHC)
RHC is an opportunity to get involved in your hall. The aim of the council is to provide for the needs of the residential population while also serving as a representative body.
Staff is available to assist with room re-entry if you forget your ID.
Convenient on-campus locations for sending and receiving mail.
Housekeeping and maintenance
A crew of housekeeping personnel clean the bathrooms and common areas daily. If something breaks in your room, you can put in a work order with your RA and it will be fixed by our Facilities Department.
Emmanuel offers residential living communities to help maximize your college living and learning experiences.
Controlled visitation hours and regulations help to accommodate resident's desire for visitation as well as protect their right to privacy.