Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration
This unique master’s degree program will put you a step ahead in understanding the role of certified research administrators at a wide range of companies today. From healthcare and academia to a variety of other industries, employers are looking for the type of direct research administration knowledge you’ll bring to the job with this degree.
As a Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration student, you will:
- Explore the complex environment that supports the partnership between the federal government, industry, and academic and clinical research institutions
- Learn to understand and interpret the terms and conditions associated with research grants
- Gain an understanding of financial management of sponsored awards, grants, contracts and cooperative agreements
- Enhance critical-thinking and problem resolution skills by tackling real-life issues in case study format
- Prepare to be an effective leader in a variety of sponsored research environments
Seven-week courses are offered throughout the year and the program can be completed either in-person, entirely online, or in a blended format. Emmanuel’s online instructor-led, tailored course content is presented in an asynchronous learning format.