As a nurse, you’re committed to delivering the best possible care in a fast-paced and constantly evolving health care setting. Emmanuel College’s Maureen Murphy Wilkens School of Nursing & Clinical Sciences offers online nursing programs designed to take your career to the next level.
Our flexible nursing course schedule supports a work-life balance for busy nursing professionals, while the quality of our academic instruction—which includes mentorship by experienced and distinguished nursing faculty and practicum opportunities at major teaching hospitals adjacent to our campus in Boston’s Longwood Medical and Academic Area—prepares graduates for more advanced and fulfilling roles and new levels of responsibility.
What makes Emmanuel’s Nursing programs the right choice?
- Flexibility: Online, synchronous nursing courses —allowing you to work independently and at your own pace.
- Personal attention: Small classes inspire spirited discussion, and our faculty makes it a priority to know and value each student as a unique individual, recognizing your academic and personal strengths.
- Expert instruction: Our faculty includes experienced and highly-regarded nursing professionals, who bring valuable perspective and a network of connections from their nursing careers to the classroom.
- A supportive academic environment: In addition to support from student colleagues, you will work with both a faculty advisor and academic course advisor to guide you to program success. Nursing students also benefit from the College’s Academic Resource Center for writing and math support, as well as one-on-one coaching for study strategies and time management. Emmanuel’s research librarians are also available to provide assistance.
- A diverse student body: Emmanuel’s nursing students represent a range of ages, cultures and experience levels; we aim to graduate culturally competent nurses prepared to understand and treat the diverse patient population in greater Boston.