Master of Science in Management with specialization in Research Administration
The M.S. in Management with a specialization in Research Administration requires 30 credits (10 courses). A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher is required for completion of this graduate research administration degree. Courses for the research administration degree specialization are offered in face-to-face evening or fully online formats in seven week sessions which are conducted throughout the calendar year.
Required courses for M.S. in Management: Research Administration
All courses are 3 credits unless otherwise noted.
- RAC9010 Introduction to Research Administration
- RAC9012 Financial Accounting for Sponsored Programs
- RAC9016 Compliance, Regulatory Environments, and Legal Issues
- RAC9018 Financial Management of Sponsored Programs
- RAC9020 Contracts
- MSM9014 Organizational Behavior and Development
- MSM9018 Leading Effective Teams
- MSM9022 Managerial Economics
- MSM9028 Managing Diversity in Contemporary Organizations
- MSM9034 Strategic Planning and Management
View the 2019-2020 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.