The Emmanuel College School of Business & Management provides students with access to seasoned professionals in their field.
Our faculty work closely with the Office of Academic Affairs to develop the cutting-edge curriculum to serve the needs of working adults.
Learn about our faculty:
- Education faculty backgrounds
- Education courses they teach
- Publications and awards
Chris E. Vericker
Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer, Middlesex
- M.S., Pace University;
- M.S., Saint Peter’s College
Jeff M. Seo
Faculty Coordinator for Research Administration
Assistant Provost for Research Compliance, Northeastern University
- L.L.M., Loyola University Chicago School of Law;
- J.D., New England School of Law;
- B.A., University of Rochester