Master of Science in Human Resource Management
The degree requires 30 credits (10 courses). A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher is required for completion of a graduate degree. Courses are offered in face-to-face evening or fully online formats in seven week sessions which are conducted throughout the calendar year.
- HRM9014 Organizational Behavior and Development
- HRM9015 Financial Management
- HRM9016 Marketing Management
- HRM9019 Negotiation and Conflict Management
- HRM9028 Managing Diversity in Contemporary Organizations
- HRM9029 Management Information Systems
- HRM9032 Labor Relations and Employee Law
- HRM9034 Talent Acquisition and Management
- HRM9035 Total Rewards
- HRM9036 Strategic Planning and Management
View the 2019-2020 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.