The ECGETfit! Challenge begins March 17th and proceeds until April 23, 2014.
All teams must register by emailing Leah Kendall at email@example.com by March 7, 2014.
- Teams must consist of between three (3) and six (6) people. Participation is open to all faculty, staff, and students at Emmanuel
- No changes may be made to team names or team rosters after March 14, 2014 at 5pm. Exceptions will only be made in rare situations in which a team member has no choice but to drop out of the challenge (i.e. serious illness, leaving Emmanuel, or other circumstances). In the event of such a scenario, please email Leah Kendall
- Individuals may only be a member of one (1) team
- Any physical activity done at a level that increases the heart rate and/ or challenges the muscles will count as exercise
- Participants must keep a record of total minutes exercised every day (Monday - Sunday week) and submit exercise logs to their team captains every Monday. The first participants reports are to be submitted by Monday March 17, 2014 by 5 pm to the Team Captain
- Team captains or co-captains must enter weekly totals for each team member online every week. The deadline for entering totals is noon, each Tuesday. The first weekly report by captains is due March 18, 2014. Weekly totals must be entered by the Tuesday deadline or they will not be counted, no exceptions. Each weekm the database will calculate the average number of minutes exercised by each team. Team and individuals results will be posted online.
- The Team with the most overall minutes will win the Grand Prize