Fall 2019 Lynch Institute workshops for Teachers
The Carolyn A. Lynch Institute at Emmanuel College offers professional development courses for teachers*. The courses meet for three, four-hour sessions providing 18 Professional Development Points. All courses require a $40 registration fee payable to Emmanuel College. Course materials are provided through the Institute.
- Mental Health in Schools
- Weather and Climate Change For the 21st Century Classroom
- SEI/ELL: Using Sheltered English Instruction
- Special Education: Teaching Students with Disabilities and Diverse Learning Styles
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Poetry Matters
- Stepping in to the World of Google Tools
- Science: Design Challenges for Elementary Teachers
View workshop descriptions
Dates: Saturday: October 19, 26, and November 2 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Wilkens Science Center, Emmanuel College Campus
*The workshops will run for a minimum of 10 participants and a max of 20.
Registration Deadline - October 1, 2019