As a mathematics and economics double major with a concentration in statistics, Matt found actuarial work of calculating the financial consequences of risk for companies right in line with his interests.
Emmanuel's Billing & Payment Center is accessible via EC Online Services. The preferred browsers for accessing EC Online Services are Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used when accessing EC Online Services.
Students can login with their Emmanuel username and password to view their tuition bill. Parents and other authorized users can login once students have shared account access. See 'Sharing Access to Bill' below for more information.
For helpful information on the Fall 2021 Tuition Bill, including an introduction to EC Online Services, view our presentation:
To view your tuition bill, sign in with your Emmanuel username and password. Once logged in, we encourage you to review the following sections:
An itemized statement is posted each semester. Please note the amounts shown here will always be based on your real-time charges and financial aid as of the date the statement was issued.
Shows a snapshot of the transactions posted to your account for a semester, including all charges and financial aid, and calculates the remaining amount due.
Account Activity Details
Shows a detailed description of course registration, fees, room & board, and any miscellaneous charges.
Shows a detailed description of all financial aid crediting the tuition bill.
Shows a snapshot of any refunds that have been processed on your behalf.
Tuition Bill Access
Students have the choice to provide access to financial and/or academic information. Your access may include The Billing & Payment Center, Financial Aid, or Grades and are dependent on the level of access authorized by your student. See below for more information on the options students can authorize:
Please note this authorization is not considered a waiver for FERPA and will not provide access to request transcripts or obtain or discuss the student’s academic record with College faculty or staff without express written consent provided to the Office of the Registrar. More information on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is available here.
How do I share access to my bill?
If a family member is assisting you with your tuition bill, we encourage you to add them as an authorized user for EC Online Services so they can both view your bill and make payments online. Simply log in to EC Online Services using your Emmanuel credentials and select the “User Options” tab.
Updating Demographic Information:
To update demographic information for your authorized user, including their name, email address, relationship or birth date please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If conflicting information was prohibiting you from creating your authorized user, once the demographic information has been updated, you can complete the process to designate them as authorized users.
1. Authorized users will be provided a username that has an underscore to differentiate them from student or staff logins. Please note that when authorized users sign in with their login information, it will automatically autofill your login to ‘@emmanuel.edu’.
2. When you log in you should get an initial screen that says you can go into your own profile, labelled ‘You’ or you can go into the student’s account. Authorized users should click the student’s name and ‘Continue’ to view the financial and/or academic information the student has shared access to. See an example below for detailed information.
3. Once authorized users have logged in and detailed into the student’s account they should see a banner that states they are “acting on behalf of…” and everything that the student extended privileges for should be displayed on this screen. See an example below for detailed information. If you are still missing access to information, please check with your student as they can confirm the level of access they have provided.
What if I still have questions?
• If you have questions about the access you have been provided, please contact your student as they can set up their authorized user(s) and/or update their level of access at any time.
• For questions regarding the tuition bill and financial aid please contact Student Financial Services at 617-735-9938 or email@example.com.
• For academic questions please contact the Office of the Registrar at 617-735-9960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For technical assistance please contact Information Technology at 617-735-9966 or email@example.com.
If you wish to waive the student health insurance coverage, you must submit a waiver form annually to document that you already have a plan that meets the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' insurance requirements.
The online waiver is located at www.universityhealthplans.com and must be submitted before the semester bill due date in order for the insurance charge to be removed from your bill.
If you see a negative amount due on the Summary page of your bill, it means that your total payments and/or financial aid exceed your charges for the semester. Depending on your circumstances you may want to:
If you're unsure which option may be best for you, please contact your financial services counselor.
Forward a copy of the scholarship letter to the Office of Student Financial Services as soon as you receive it, so we may factor it into the amount due shown on your bill.