Document Submission Guidelines
If the Office of Student Financial Services has requested documentation from you to process your aid application, please read the important information below before submitting the information to our office.
- Ensure all documents (including any tax documents) are clearly labeled with your Emmanuel ID number and name. If documents are received without your name and Emmanuel ID number, it may delay the processing of your application.
- Print and sign any required institutional documents. Most of our institutional financial aid forms can be completed electronically; however, you are required to print and sign them prior to submitting them to our office.
Document submittal methods:
We encourage current students to submit financial aid documents to our office online via EC Online Services.
- Select 'Financial Aid'
- Select '2021/2022 Academic Year' from the dropdown if the document is for your financial aid application for the current academic year and '2022/2023 Academic Year' if it is for your financial aid application for the upcoming academic year.
- Select 'Complete Required Documents'
- Select ‘Manage’ on the right hand side of the page (under attachments) to upload your completed document(s).
If you are unable to submit documents online, you can also email or fax the documents.
- Scan documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whenever possible, please scan your documents instead of taking a photo of them. Photos are often difficult to read and may require an additional submission. For multi-page documents, scanning to a single PDF is preferable to sending multiple JPEG, GIF, or TIFF files.
- Fax documents to 617-735-9939
If the document is double-sided, please ensure that both sides of each page are transmitted, preferably in sequential order.