Learn about enrolling in a payment plan at Emmanuel College.
Payment Plan Details
- Payment plans are set up to cover the remaining balance on a student’s account for the semester.
- Enroll in the plan for the fall by July 15th. Spring plan enrollment should occur by January 15th(payment plans for the spring will become available when spring tuition statements are released).
- The nonrefundable enrollment fee is $40 per semester.
- Installments are due on the 15thof each month from July through November for the fall semester, and January through May for the spring semester.
- This plan automatically updates to ensure the current semester balance is always covered by the plan in real time.
- Participants will be enrolled in auto-payment, but also have the flexibility to make additional one-time payments to their plan balance.
As the payment plan is real-time, any changes in the student account balance will automatically update your installment amount:
- If a charge is added or financial aid is reduced or removed and that increases the balance of the student account, the installments will increase accordingly for the next installment due date. An automatic email is sent to notify of changes to installments.
- If additional payments are made to the account, the next installment will decrease accordingly. An automatic email is sent to notify of changes to installments.
To enroll in a payment plan, log into EC Online Services:
Students log in using their Emmanuel credentials.
Authorized Users log in using their unique credentials. As a one-time security measure, you will enter the email address that your Emmanuel student signed you up with.
- Under the Billing and Payment Center, choose ‘Payments and Payment Plan Enrollment’ and continue to ‘Payment Center’.
- Select ‘Payment Plans’ from the toolbar and then click the ‘Enroll Now’ button.
- Select the term, review details, and then click ‘Select’ under the ‘Action’ heading.
- On the Payment Plan Enrollment Page, review the details of your plan. Your Payment schedule will detail your installment due dates and amounts. Click ‘Continue’.
- In the Payment Method list, select the preferred payment method for your scheduled payments and $40 enrollment fee. You will be prompted to enter payment details on the next screen.
- Read the Payment Plan Agreement and click ‘I Agree’ and ‘Continue’
- Read the Payment Method Agreement and click ‘I Agree’ and ‘Continue’.
- Retain a copy of the payment receipt for your records. You will also receive this in automated email.
The $40 enrollment fee will be charged immediately. If any installment due dates have passed, you will be required to pay the missed installments at setup.