Learn More on Enrolling in a Payment Plan Here
Emmanuel College Payment Plan
The payment plan is a convenient and manageable payment solution that provides the option to pay in interest-free monthly installments, rather than one lump sum. The plan automatically updates to ensure the current semester balance is always covered by the plan in real time so you will not have to worry about estimating your installment amounts.
The fall semester plan begins in July and ends in November; the spring semester plan begins in December and ends in April. This plan offers the convenience of scheduling payments by enrolling in auto-pay. For payment plan support, contact the Payment Plan Support Team at: 1-833-269-3675.
Payment Plan Details
- Payment plans are set up to cover the remaining balance on a student’s account for the semester.
- Enroll in the plan for the fall by July 15th. Spring plan enrollment should occur by December 15th(payment plans for the spring will become available when spring tuition statements are released).
- The nonrefundable enrollment fee is $40 per semester.
- Installments are due on the 15thof each month from July through November for the fall semester, and December through April for the spring semester.
- This plan automatically updates to ensure the current semester balance is always covered by the plan in real time.
- Participants will be enrolled in auto-payment, but also have the flexibility to make additional one-time payments to their plan balance.
As the payment plan is real-time, any changes in the student account balance will automatically update your installment amount:
- If a charge is added or financial aid is reduced or removed and that increases the balance of the student account, the installments will increase accordingly for the next installment due date. An automatic email is sent to notify of changes to installments.
- If additional payments are made to the account, the next installment will decrease accordingly. An automatic email is sent to notify of changes to installments.