Meet Adam J., one of your 2014-15 Admissions Ambassadors!
Class Year: 2015
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
High School: Lusher Charter School
Major: Biology with a concentration in Neuroscience
Activities: Emmanuel College Community Outreach, Varsity Cross Country, Varsity Indoor Track and Field, Varsity Outdoor Track and Field, student leader for the Boston Alternative Spring Break
- Place on Campus: The quad - I like to lie on the grass.
- EC Tradition: Midnight Madness.
- Thing about Emmanuel: The people and the community feel.
- Professor: Dr. Joel Kowit (Biology) - he makes class enjoyable and fun with his clever jokes and mannerisms.
- Class: Neuroscience because for lab, we got to experiment on our friends using an experiment we came up with on our own.
Why you came to EC: I liked its close proximity to the city of Boston. The small campus was inviting and felt like a close-knit community. The small college combined with the large surrounding area with all its amenities made it a perfect location.
What three things would you want if you were stranded on a desert island: An iPod with unlimited battery, my dad and a Taco Bell.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A high school biology teacher by day and a radiologist by night.