Emmanuel College is dedicated to the responsible and ethical conduct of research and stewardship of sponsor funding. Our commitment is reflected in our policies and procedures, which serve the dual purpose of expressing Emmanuel's core values and promoting our conformance to applicable laws and regulations. Research compliance policy and procedures are coordinated through the Office of Academic Affairs.
For more specific information regarding primary compliance areas impacting sponsored programs, please go the links below:
- Committee for the Protection of Human Participants in Research (CPHPR)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Financial Conflict of Interest Policy (FCOI)
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research Misconduct
- Research Misconduct Policy
- Export Controls and Proprietary Information
- Export Controls and Proprietary F.A.Q.
For general administrative information regarding research compliance, please contact:
Office of Academic Affairs, Room A-326B