The Emmanuel College Biological Safety program goals are to minimize the health risks of biohazardous materials (i.e. infectious agents, recombinant DNA, biological toxins, and Select Agents/Toxins) to faculty and students; minimize the risks to college community and environment; and meet federal, state and local regulatory requirements. Emmanuel Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) is responsible for assisting the college community in implementing college-wide environmental, health and safety policies while complying with applicable federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines.
- Jennifer Bosselman, Director of Environmental Health & Safety
- Chantal Harris, Art Studio Manager
- Liane Hartnett, Research Lab Manager
- Michael Jarvinen, Associate Professor of Psychology
- John Kelly, Director of Campus Safety
- Josef Kurtz, Associate Dean of Natural Sciences/Professor of Biology
- Chris McGrath, Environmental Safety Officer
- Megumi Naitoh, Chair of the IBCC & Associate Professor of Art
- Erin Noonan, Director of Human Resources
- Frederick Youngs, Chemistry Lab & Instrumentation Manager
Meeting Dates 2016-2017
October 18, 2016 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Suite 437, Administration Building