The field of communication is rapidly changing, affecting the way we produce and consume media. Through this hands-on, interdisciplinary minor, students prepare for the careers of tomorrow and learn to navigate the news, media and filmmaking culture of the 21st century. Students will carry out a production project from conception to completion, developing the skills and technical proficiencies in video and web-based production needed to effectively communicate through a variety of emerging media.
Course Requirements for a minor in Digital Media Production
- ENGL1502 Introduction to Mass Communication
- ART1407 Visual Language for Design and Communication
- ENGL3311 Ethics in Documentary Film
- ART3431 Motion Graphics and Digital Animation
- ART3531 Stories in Motion