Fall Semester: First-Year Students
- September - October: Five week seminar for First Year Students.
- October: Mid-Term Grades are received and reviewed by academic advisors
- October - November: Individual meetings to discuss spring course selections.
- November: Spring semester course registration and review last day to Withdraw from courses with a “W”.
- November - December: Individual meetings and final exams.
Fall Semester: Sophomore Students
- September: Sophomore group advising session (How to Declare your Major).
- September - December: Individual meetings with Academic Advisor to review Four-Year Academic Plan.
Spring Semester: First-Year Students
- January: Students meet with academic advisors to discuss course requirements and major exploration.
- February: Group advising session to review the Four-Year Academic Plan process and Degree Audit.
- February to April: Individual meetings to create Four-Year Academic Plans and choose fall semester courses.
- March: Mid-Semester grades are received and reviewed by Academic Advisors.
- April: Fall course registration planning.
- March to May: Individual meetings to update/drafting of Four-Year Academic Plan.
- May: Final exams and end of semester.
Spring Semester: Sophomore Students
- January - March 1st: Individual meetings to review and complete the major declaration process.
- March 1st: Deadline for major declaration.
For information specific information and exact dates, please refer to the Academic Calendar.