Services + Fees
Emmanuel College Health Services offers acute illness and injury diagnosis and treatment, screening tests for strep, flu and UTIs, asthma management, blood work and gynecological care.
The following services are available at Health Services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness and injuries
- Rapid screening tests for strep, flu and urinary tract infections
- Gynecological care including routine gynecological exams, diagnosis and treatment of STD's, pregnancy testing
- Asthma management and nebulizer treatment
- Blood work is obtained on-site and processed at BIDMC
Health Services operates on an appointment system. Call (617) 264-7678 for an appointment as early in the day as possible. Same-day appointments are available for urgent care.
Health Services bill students' health insurance plans for student visits. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is responsible for billing the insurance companies.
To contact the provider on-call when Health Services is closed, if you are a residence student, contact the RA/RD on duty. If you are a commuter student, contact Campus Safety at 617-735-9888.
Students are referred to the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) for specialty and emergency care. Our staff will assist with these referrals and will follow up to see if additional services are needed.