Tuition and fees are billed two weeks prior to the beginning of each session. You may use most financial aid as a credit toward your bill. Student loans of all types may be used as credit only if your loan has been approved by both the College and the lender and you have completed all required loan paperwork. It is your responsibility to pay any balance remaining after financial aid.
All balances must be paid on or before the first day of class unless another payment arrangement has been made with the Office of Student Financial Services.
ACH, Check + Wire Transfer
Credit and debit card payments are only accepted through
Online Academic Resources (OAR) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and will be assessed a 2.99% convenience fee, which is retained by a third-party service provider.
Students can avoid the convenience fee by paying with a check or by taking advantage of the ACH option through OAR.
Check or Money Order
Checks or money orders may be mailed to:
Office of Student
400 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
Please make checks and money orders payable to Emmanuel College. Be sure to include the student's name and ID number on the check or money order. A fee of $25, in addition to any late payment fees, will be charged for any dishonored check. Foreign check collection fees will be charged when applicable.
ACH and Wire Transfers
contact the Office of Student Financial Services for information and instructions regarding electronic transfers.
Students participating in the Tuition Deferment Plan pay 25% of the cost of tuition prior to the first day of class and may defer the remaining 75% until 30 days after the last day of the course.
To enroll in the Deferment Plan, students must fully complete a
Deferment Plan Promissory Note through the Office of Student Financial Services. This includes providing all required information related to the credit card authorization. Please note that if the credit card information is invalid or the charge is otherwise declined for any reason, payment is due immediately. Additionally, this documentation must be updated prior to the start of classes at the beginning of each semester.
For students utilizing the Tuition Deferment Plan in conjunction with tuition reimbursement from their employer, it is important to note the due dates for the deferred 75% payment.
Payment is due on or before the due dates regardless of whether the student has received reimbursement from their employer.
Please Note: If you are graduating, the balance on your student account must be paid in full prior to graduation and may not be deferred.
If you are employed by one of the College's partner organizations, you may qualify for a tuition scholarship. Students should confirm eligibility with their manager or human resources department and submit supporting documentation to the Office of Student Financial Services within the first two weeks of their first course. For continued eligibility, students are required to annually submit proof of employment to the Office of Student Financial Services prior to the start of the summer term. This documentation is defined as a letter from the student's supervisor or human resource office, on company letterhead, stating the student is a current employee of the organization.
For the most current information on employer partnerships, including partner organizations and any tuition scholarships, please contact Renee Parris at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-735-9867.