The edge you need for the career you want.
Earn your degree in as few as 16 months and for as little as $14,528.
- Earn your Bachelor’s Degree to maximize your career options
- A learning format for the busy working professional–only four in-person class sessions per course (in evenings and on Saturdays)
- Take two seven-week courses each semester while focusing on one course at a time
Now more than ever, the changing healthcare industry is seeking educated, experienced and credentialed nurses to care for a diverse and growing patient population, promote health and wellness and improve the quality of patient outcomes. Emmanuel’s RN-to-BSN program is specifically designed for registered nurses looking to further their education and translate their talents and training into meaningful new career opportunities through an accelerated, affordable and hybrid program experience.
Emmanuel College’s RN-to-BSN program offers registered nurses the opportunity to build on current clinical skills and training and take the next step in their education and their career.
Participants in the RN-to-BSN program:
- Expand their personal philosophy of nursing to inform and enhance a responsible, ethical practice that appreciates the diversity of human experiences
- Develop as “nurse leaders”–well-rounded, in-demand nursing professionals who think critically, communicate effectively and better understand the cultural, social, economic and political factors that affect patient beliefs and behaviors
- Receive high-caliber instruction from distinguished and experienced nursing professionals who represent a wide variety of roles and specialties
- Leverage Emmanuel College’s connection to Boston with health promotion practicums under the guidance of skilled professionals at top area institutions
- Prepare for a wider scope of career opportunities and nursing specialties at leading healthcare institutions • Maintain a strong network of professional connections of peers, faculty and staff at area hospitals
- Set your own pace for BSN program completion with an opportunity to earn your degree in as few as 16 months and for as little as $14,528.
- The convenient course format is tailor-made for busy working professionals. Accelerated seven-week courses meet in-person every other week with online learning on alternate weeks.
- The team-based learning model will help you to build a professional network that will last for the rest of your career.
- Emmanuel College’s campus is located in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area, one of the world’s greatest centers of medicine and a long-time employer of Emmanuel students.
- An opportunity to complete your practicum hours in the most prestigious hospitals in Boston.
- An option to complete practicum hours in Italy and learn about Italy’s healthcare and culture through a unique and transformational experience
- Tuition Deferment Plan offers flexibility in how you pay for the cost of the education.
- Emmanuel’s RN-to-BSN degree program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
For the RN-to-BSN program, we can accept up to 96 transfer credits, including 40 credits awarded for an associate nursing degree or equivalent.