Master of Science in Management (MSM) Degree
The Master of Science in Management (MSM) degree requires 36 credits (11 courses). A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher is required for completion of the MSM degree. Management courses are offered in face-to-face evening or online formats in seven week sessions which are conducted throughout the calendar year.
Course Requirements for MSM Degree:
All MSM courses are 3 credits unless otherwise noted.
- MSM9014 Organizational Development
- MSM9015 Financial Management
- MSM9016 Marketing Management
- MSM9018 Leading Effective Teams
- MSM9019 Negotiation and Conflict Management
- MSM9022 Changing Economies
- MSM9025 Operations Management
- MSM9028 Managing Diversity in Contemporary Organizations
- MSM9029 Management Information Systems
- MSM9034 Strategic Planning and Management
- MSM9038 Capstone Seminar (6 credits)
View the 2017-2018 Academic Catalog to find management classes, course titles, numbers and descriptions.