When is the tuition bill due?

Tuition and fees are billed two weeks prior to the beginning of each session. All balances must be paid on or before the first day of class unless another payment arrangement has been made with the Office of Student Financial Services.

How can I pay my bill?

The Office of Student Financial Services accepts the following forms of payment:

  • Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express payments can be made through the EC Online Resources section of the MySaints portal.
  • Check or Money Orders may be mailed to:
    • Emmanuel College
    • Office of Student Financial Services
    • 400 The Fenway
    • Boston, MA 02115

Please be sure to include the student's name and ID number on the check or money order. A fee of $25, in addition to any late payment fees, will be charged for any dishonored check. Foreign check collection fees will be charged when applicable.

Are there other payment options?

If payment cannot be made in full, a student may be eligible for either the Tuition Deferment Plan or Financial Aid.

What is the Tuition Deferment Plan?

The Tuition Deferment Plan requires a payment of 25% of tuition for the course prior to the first day of class, and allows the student to defer the remaining 75% until 30 days after the course has ended. A complete description of this financing option can be found on the Payment Options page.

How do I apply for financial aid?

To apply for financial aid, a student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and an Emmanuel College Application for Financial Aid for Graduate & Professional Programs students. More information can be found on the Financial Aid Applications page.

How do you determine eligibility for aid?

To be considered for most federal and state financial aid, a student must:

  • be accepted to and enrolled in a degree granting program at Emmanuel College
  • be a citizen, national or permanent resident of the United States or its trust territories
  • maintain at least a half-time enrollment status (six credits for undergraduates, three credits for graduate students)
  • maintain satisfactory academic progress (see SAP Policy)
  • be free from default status on any previous student loan
  • be in compliance with selective service requirements

How do I withdraw from a course?

To withdraw from a course, please contact the Registrar's Office by telephone (617-735-9960), fax (617-264-7705) or by email. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal from a course; students must contact the Registrar's Office to officially withdraw. Failure to do so will result in the student being responsible for the cost of the course. More information on course withdrawals and the tuition refund policy is available here.

What are Employer Partnerships?

Emmanuel College partners with several area employers to provide specialized educational opportunities. If you are employed by one of the College's partner organizations, you may qualify for a tuition discount. Please contact Renee Parris at parrisr@emmanuel.edu or 617-735-9867 for additional information.

Can I graduate if I have a balance?

All graduating students must have a zero balance to participate in commencement ceremonies, or to receive a diploma or an official academic transcript. All charges must be paid in full by April 27 (spring semester) or December 15 (fall semester) of the student's final academic year. Regardless of Tuition Deferment Plans, payment must be received by these deadlines in order to participate in Commencement.

Is parking available for Graduate & Professional Programs students?

Graduate & Professional Programs students who are taking classes on the Boston campus are available through the Office of Student Financial Services. Passes are issued on a per-session basis and are valid from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and only during the date range printed on the pass.

Additional information, including the required parking application, is available on the Parking + Security page.

Who can I contact for questions about financial aid?

Renee Parris is the Senior Assistant Director for Student Financial Services and serves as the direct point of contact for questions regarding billing, payment and financial aid for students in the Graduate & Professional Programs. She may be reached by telephone at 617 735-9867 or e-mail at parrisr@emmanuel.edu.

Explore Emmanuel

Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More
Learn More

Let's Get Started.

Taking your career further requires a commitment beyond just an average work week. Take the next step in your academic and professional journey.