Emmanuel College is committed to becoming a more environmentally sustainable institution. We aim to educate the Emmanuel community on the benefits of reducing consumption, reusing items, and recycling goods through "green" programming.
We strive to make recycling a habit by providing receptacles in prominent locations across campus. We seek to partner with students, faculty and staff to continually grow our processes to reduce our carbon footprint and preserve the planet for generations to come.
- Analyze and reduce the environmental impacts of the College's operations
- Enhance faculty and student learning by encouraging research and developing academic programs, internships and extracurricular activities focused on sustainability
- Pursue sustainable practices that may result in benefits such as a healthier learning and work environment and financial savings:
- Construction and master plan implementation
- Efficient energy usage
- Waste + Recycling
- Evaluate and increase the sustainable impact of existing programs (i.e. employee benefits, food, landscaping, and planning and policy)
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our green efforts.