Financial Aid Renewal Process
Emmanuel College makes every effort to offer you the same financial aid award in future years. However, the renewal of aid is contingent upon the following:
Need-Based Financial Aid
- The FAFSA is submitted by March 1st, the priority filing date.
- Continued demonstration of financial need as determined in prior years.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress:
- Qualitatively, students must be maintaining a 2.0 (C) semester grade point average. If a student's cumulative grade point average drops below 2.0 (C) any time after the end for the second academic year, they will be ineligible for aid.
- Quantitatively, full-time students must successfully complete 66.66% of their attempted credits during each academic year. Students attending full time, have 6 years in which to complete a four-year program. Students not attending full-time have eight years in which to complete a four-year program.
- Please refer to the Academic Catalog for more information.
- The same enrollment and housing status as the prior year.
- The government/College's availability of funding.
- Emmanuel funding is only offered for a maximum of eight semesters.
- Continued full-time enrollment.
- Merit-based scholarships can only be offered for a maximum of eight semesters.
- Cumulative GPA requirements are met as indicated in the chart below:
Cumulative Grade Point Average Requirements
|Emmanuel College Merit Scholarships|
|Academic Achievement Scholarship||3.0|
|City of Boston Scholarship||2.5|