To be considered for most federal, state and institutionally-funded financial aid at Emmanuel College, a student must:
- be accepted to and enrolled in a degree granting program at Emmanuel College;
- be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States or its trust territories;
- maintain at least half-time enrollment status (except for Federal Pell Grant awards);
- maintain satisfactory academic progress (see SAP Policy);
- be free from default status on any previous student loan or aid refund obligation;
- maintain compliance with selective service requirements.