Emmanuel College is dedicated to the responsible and ethical conduct of research and stewardship of sponsor funding. Our commitment is reflected in our policies and procedures, which serve the dual purpose of expressing Emmanuel's core values and promoting our conformance to applicable laws and regulations. Research compliance policy and procedures are coordinated through the Office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs, and Dr. Joyce De Leo serves as chief research compliance officer for the College.
For more specific information regarding primary compliance areas impacting sponsored programs, please go the links below:
- Committee for the Protection of Human Participants in Research (CPHPR)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Financial Conflict of Interest Policy (FCOI)
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research Misconduct
- Export Controls and Proprietary Information (under construction)
For general administrative information regarding research compliance, please contact:
Ellen Mendonca, M.S.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Academic Affairs
Office of Academic Affairs, Room A-326B