View the 2018-2019 Academic Catalog to find course titles, numbers and descriptions.
B.S. in Biology with Concentration in Neuroscience
Requirements for Concentration:
- BIOL2135 Anatomy and Physiology I with lab
- BIOL2201 Neurobiology with lab
- BIOL3137 Medical Neuroscience OR
- PSYCH3205 Neuroendocrinology OR
- PSYCH3214 Psychopharmacology
- BIOL4194/BIOL4195 Research Internships in the Natural Sciences I & II OR
- BIOL3211 Experiential Internships in the Natural Sciences (with permission of instructor; a one-semester experience with approved research component)
- Two upper-level biology electives that must cover one lab, one 3000-level and a category 1
Note: For BIOL4160 Seminar requirement, students should take the neuroscience section.