Assistant Professor of Education
Office: Cardinal Cushing Library, Room G08D
Office hours: Tuesday, 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.; Wednesday, 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., 6:15 p.m.-7:15 p.m.; Thursday, 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m.; by appointment also
Ed.D., Ed.M., Harvard University; B.A., Franklin and Marshall College
Publications + Presentations
- Schneier, L. (2001). Apprehending poetry. In E. Duckworth (Ed.), Tell me more: Listening to Learners Explain. New York City: Teachers College Press.
- Schneier, L. (2001). A Schoolteacher's View. In E. Duckworth (Ed.), Tell me more: Listening Learners Explain. New York City: Teachers College Press.
- Critical Explorers Summer Institute, Lesley College, Boston, MA. "Teaching Poetry through Critical Exploration"
- The Jean Piaget Society, Berkeley CA. " Moving from Teachers' Own Learning Experiences to Their Creation of Exploratory Experiences for Students"
- Lesley University, Cambridge, MA. Critical Explorers Launch Party, "The Roots of Critical Exploration"
- Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA. Keynote Address for Celebration of Eleanor Duckworth's work.