HireSaints, Emmanuel College's career information website and online job database, provides students and alumni with access to full-time and part-time employment opportunities, internships, seasonal positions, volunteer opportunities, fellowships and a variety of career related resources, programming and event information.
HireSaints provides students and alumni with access to the following:
- On-campus positions, including work study opportunities available both on- and off-campus.
- Jobs and internships posted by employers seeking to hire Emmanuel students and graduates.
- A repository to upload and store your resume, cover letter(s) and writing samples.
- A Job Search Agent tool that allows you to schedule automated e-mails directly to your inbox with recently posted positions.
- Numerous career resources, including a searchable employer database, helpful websites, resume and cover letter guides, networking and interviewing information and important forms and documents.
- Announcements and information regarding important events, including career fairs (both on and off-campus), workshops, networking events and additional programming.
If you are unable to log into HireSaints or cannot remember your password, please click: 'Forgot Password' and follow the instructions provided.