Scholarships + Fellowships
The Emmanuel College Fellowship Committee encourages and assists students as they apply for nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships including the Rhodes, Fulbright, Marshall, Boren and Goldwater. These fellowships finance opportunities to study, teach, research and/or travel abroad.
What are scholarships and fellowships? In general:
- Scholarships refer to funding for undergraduate studies
- Fellowships refer to funding for post-baccalaureate studies
These scholarships and fellowships can help you:
- Fund opportunities to study, research, teach and study abroad
- Develop strong relationships with faculty members
- Refine your course of study
- Challenge, expand and broaden your knowledge, experience and contacts in an area of interest
The Fellowship Committee encourages and assists students as they apply for nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships, including the Rhodes, Fulbright, Marshall, Boren and Goldwater. These fellowships finance opportunities to study, teach, research and travel abroad.
The Scholarship and Fellowship Committee can help students:
- Find and apply for appropriate scholarships/fellowships
- Connect with faculty and staff mentors
- Connect with past winners of scholarships and fellowships from Emmanuel College
- Navigate the application processWrite personal statements
- Prepare for interviews
For any questions or if you are thinking of applying, please contact Professor Laurie Johnston, email@example.com
Laura Adrien '12 was selected for a U.S. Student Fulbright award for 2012-2013 to Macau, China, where she will hold an English Teaching Assistantship. Adrien is an English Literature and Spanish major.Read More
Six science students were chosen as Merck Scholars and will receive scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic year: Eric Batista '14, Matthew DeFazio '14, Sandra Hernandez '13, Michael Lynch '13, Victoria Perrone '14 and Nicholas Rizzo '13.
For More Help - Contact Laurie Johnston
Assistant Professor of Theology and Religious Studies
Department of Theology and Religious Studies