Academic Affairs Administration
Message from the Vice President of Academic Affairs
As the Vice President of Academic Affairs, it is my pleasure to welcome you to Emmanuel College. In my role, I have the privilege of collaborating with our dedicated faculty, inspiring students and committed staff and administrators to support the great value and quality of an Emmanuel education.
It is a unique opportunity to be part of an institution with a history spanning almost 100 years that has remained true to its mission "to educate students in a dynamic learning community rooted in the liberal arts and sciences and shaped by strong ethical values, a commitment to social justice and service, the Catholic intellectual tradition and the global mission of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur." Today, an Emmanuel education offers a rigorous academic experience and opportunities for student-faculty relationships through research and internships that provide valuable real-world experience.
Being part of the Emmanuel College community is a special experience offering incredible opportunities for students to develop their passions, interests and abilities academically, personally and professionally. I am honored to work with faculty and others in Academic Affairs to represent and strengthen the aspects that make Emmanuel College a distinctive place for students to learn, grow and make a difference in our society and throughout the world.
Joyce A. De Leo, Ph.D.
Vice President of Academic Affairs
Members of the Office of Academic Affairs
- Lisa Boehm, Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
- Abigail Lau, Director of Assessment
- Joyce De Leo, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Barbara Alves Farrier, Academic Affairs Administrative Specialist
- Courtney Gately, Administrative and Project Assistant, Academic Affairs
- William Leonard, Dean of Arts and Sciences
- Cindy O'Callaghan, Associate Dean of Academic Support Programs
- Ellen Mendonca, Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Kathleen Redmond, Sponsored Programs Administrator