Financial Aid Renewal Procedures
Emmanuel College makes every effort to offer the same financial aid award in future years. The renewal of aid is contingent upon the following:
Need-Based Financial Aid
- The FAFSA is submitted by March 1st, the priority filing date.
- Continued demonstration of financial need as determined in prior years.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress: Complete 21 credits each year and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 after your sophomore year. Please refer to the Academic Catalog for more information.
- The same enrollment and housing status as the prior year.
- The government/College's availability of funding.
- Emmanuel funding can only be offered for a maximum of eight semesters.
- Continued full-time enrollment.
- Merit-based scholarships can only be offered for a maximum of eight semesters.
- Cumulative GPA requirements are met as indicated in the chart below.
Cumulative Grade Point Average Requirements
|Emmanuel College Merit Scholarships|
|Academic Achievement Scholarship||3.0|
|City of Boston Scholarship||2.5|