To be considered for most federal, state, and most institutionally funded financial aid, a student must:
- be accepted to and enrolled in a degree granting program at Emmanuel College,
- be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States or its trust territories,
- maintain at least half time enrollment status (except for Federal Pell Grant awards),
- maintain satisfactory academic progress (see SAP Policy),
- be free from default status on any previous student loan or aid refund obligation,
- maintain compliance with selective service requirements.