Amenities and Accommodations
- Security card access to front doors
- Elevators in every hall
- Bathrooms on every floor
- Planned community events
- Coin and Fenway Card-operated laundry facilities
- All utilities included (no additional costs for cable television, high speed internet, heat, electricity, water, etc)
- Study lounge
- Computer lab
- Kitchen and dining areas – with fridge, microwave, stove/oven, etc
- Social lounges with game tables and big-screen televisions
- In-hall fitness centers (and Yawkey center fitness center)
- Group/Organization meeting rooms
- Vending machines
Furnishings per student
- 1 desk, desk chair, dresser, bed and closet. Learn more »
Average room is 11’ by 18’. Learn more »
Residence Hall Council (RHC)
RHC is an opportunity to get involved in your hall. The aim of the council is to provide for the needs of the residential population while also serving as a representative body.
Staff is available to assist with room re-entry if you forget your ID.
Convenient on-campus locations for sending and receiving mail.
Housekeeping and Maintenance
A crew of housekeeping personnel clean the bathrooms and common areas daily. If something breaks in your room, you can put in a work order with your RA and it will be fixed by maintenance.
Emmanuel offers residential living communities to help maximize your college living and learning experiences.
Controlled visitation hours and regulations help to accommodate resident’s desire for visitation as well as protect their right to privacy.