Employer Connect partners can choose from any of Emmanuel College's Graduate Studies Programs. You'll work with dedicated professional staff to determine the best program and format for your organization.
Partnership options include:
- A 10% discount for employer partners directly invoiced for tuition
- Custom pricing and communications for membership associations
- Specialized programs and formats designed to meet workforce development goals
- A unique web page detailing partnership benefits with links to resources for students within your organization
- On-site degree and program options
- Student advising services available at employer sites
- Complete student access to Emmanuel College resources, including library resources and online academic resources, on-campus lectures, arts and athletic events, fitness and dining facilities
Classroom Focus on Workforce Outcomes
Educational opportunities offered through Employer Connect allow the offerings of our Graduate Studies, which are designed for working professionals, to meet employer workforce development goals:
- Develop employees with accelerated formats and specialized academic offerings
- Create incentives using your existing tuition reimbursement policies
- Align the experiences of employees earning degrees part-time
- Empower executives with knowledge
Our faculty members are real-world practitioners and respected researchers who engage our students in relevant courses, combining workforce practice with academic theory. Opportunities exist for collaboration between our faculty and our employer partners.
Options for Optimizing Employee Learning
Employer and association partners benefit from Emmanuel's strategic location at the gateway to Boston's Longwood Medical and Academic Area. This location allows us to leverage opportunities and develop partnerships that drive our quality programs. Beyond Boston, employers and students benefit from flexible course offerings online.
Designed to meet employer and student needs
Accelerated formats are designed for busy working professionals. Our rigorous part-time certificate and degree programs allow students to apply classroom learning and make an immediate impact in their organizations. We offer innovative degree and certificate programs in flexible formats in the evening, on weekends and in hybrid formats.
Representatives of Emmanuel College's Graduate Studies host presentations and information sessions at employer locations. Special offers are also available for our services at community colleges and professional membership associations.
For more information on how to develop a program to fit your organizational needs, contact Graduate Studies by calling 617-735-9700 or sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.