Graduate Studies Modules and Syllabi
Students can access course modules and syllabi by following these steps:
- Go to this address: https://www1.emmanuel.edu
- Click on the "Graduate Studies Modules and News" folder.
- When prompted, enter the universal user ID and password that you were provided (for assistance, call 617-735-9803). HINT: the user ID and password must be lowercase.
- Click on the "Grad," "BSBA" or "Nursing Modules" links (not the checkboxes). A list of modules will appear.
- Click on the module/syllabus to download.
Note: modules/syllabi are in PDF format. To read PDF files, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer. When you first login to see the modules, there is a link that reads "Adobe Acrobat Reader" — click on that to download this free program (installation instructions are included).