Integral to an Emmanuel College education is our advising program.
Contact Graduate Studies Advising:
Beyond meeting with you to advise on course selection and curriculum planning, an advisor will enable you to become an active participant in your own learning.
The academic advising program begins with an initial interview as part of the acceptance process and continues during the registration periods… and at any time you request throughout the period of your study.
Additional roles of our advisors include:
- interpreting academic policies and guidelines for students by providing examples and/or samples as appropriate;
- responding to inquiries from both current and prospective students;
- providing continuity in terms of monitoring student progress;
- evaluating transcripts from prior learning for Emmanuel credit;
- meeting with students as requested and guiding them as their goals change;
- auditing student transcripts to determine graduation eligibility and graduation honors; and
- evaluating courses submitted for transfer credits.