Learning Goals & Outcomes
At the completion of the Political Science degree, the student will:
• Understand the basic tools and concepts of the discipline of Political Science and each of its subfields: American Government, Comparative Politics, International Relations and Political Theory.
• Understand how the various subfields interact.
• Demonstrate a practical application of concepts and theories of the discipline.
• Be able to orally communicate effectively
• Develop an understanding of non-Western governments.
• Develop an understanding of the interactions in the international arena.