Visiting Assistant Professor in Education
Ed.D., Ed.M., Harvard University; B.A., Franklin and Marshall College
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and by appointment
Office: Administration Building, Room 422D
- Schneier, L. (2001). Apprehending poetry. In E. Duckworth (Ed.), Tell me more: Listening to Learners Explain. New York City: Teachers College Press.
- Schneier, L. (2001). A Schoolteacher's View. In E. Duckworth (Ed.), Tell me more: Listening Learners Explain. New York City: Teachers College Press.
- Critical Explorers Summer Institute, Lesley College, Boston, MA. “Teaching Poetry through Critical Exploration”
- The Jean Piaget Society, Berkeley CA. “ Moving from Teachers’ Own Learning Experiences to Their Creation of Exploratory Experiences for Students”
- Lesley University, Cambridge, MA. Critical Explorers Launch Party, “The Roots of Critical Exploration”
- Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA. Keynote Address for Celebration of Eleanor Duckworth’s work.