At Emmanuel, Boston is right outside your door.
The Emmanuel campus is in the heart of Boston's Fenway neighborhood, which means it's easy to get to all that is cultural, historic and fun. Plus Emmanuel is just one of the many colleges and universities in the city, so you'll find the city streets teeming with more than 250,000 other students. There's a lot to see and do outside of class, and we encourage you to take in as much of it as you can. From annual events to ongoing attractions, Boston is a travel destination for a reason. And at Emmanuel College, you'll be living in the middle of it.
Take a look at just a few spring/summer events in the Boston area:
• Annual Free-Sailing Weekend on Boston Harbor
• Celtics games at the TD BankNorth Garden
• Film Night with the Boston Pops
• Red Sox games at Fenway Park
• Live concerts on the Boston Waterfront
• Theater productions including Shear Madness, Les Miserables, Blue Man Group
• Comedians Seth Meyers, Joel McHale, Kathy Griffin, Kevin Hart
• Concerts including Bruce Springsteen, Snoop Dogg, Death Cab for Cutie, Coldplay, Hot Chelle Rae
• Poetry slams, book signings, fashion events, and so much more...
Whether you're a first-year or transfer student, a commuter or resident, we have no doubt that you are going to love it here.