The Office of Internships and Career Development staff is available to guide, coach and support you. Schedule an appointment with a career advisor for one-on-one guidance or stop by during the office's walk-in hours (12:00-1:00 p.m. weekdays) with any questions.
Directions | Meet the Staff | Contact Us
- 30-minute scheduled appointments - Call the main office at (617) 735-9930.
- 15-minute walk-in appointments - Available daily from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
How We Can Help:
- Major Selection and Career Decision Making
- Developing a 4-year Plan
- Networking skill development
- Resume & Cover Letter Coaching
- Informational Interviews
- Mock Interview Training
- Personal Marketing & Branding
- Choosing a Graduate Program
- International Internships/Service Opportunities
- Finding full-time positions in your field
- EC3: EC Career Connect- Online system for part-time jobs, on campus work-study opportunities, internships, full-time positions, summer jobs, and fellowships
- Pre-Internship & Career Planning Course INT 1001
- On-Campus Employer Events & Job Fairs
- Graduate School application advice
- Career events with area colleges
- Career Interest Inventories including Focus & Strong
- Industry and salary guides
- ICD Social Networks incuding LinkedIn and Facebook groups