Ethics education focuses on the exploration and identification of ways that faculty can incorporate ethics into the teaching and learning at Emmanuel College. This section of the MLI will provide resources related to topics such as ethics in higher education, honor codes, ethical theory and case study methodology.
The links below highlight the different aspects of an Emmanuel College education that tie the different elements of the Emmanuel experience in a way that creates a unique educational experience for students that is rooted in ethics, contemplation and leadership development.
- Minor in Leadership
- Religious thought and moral reasoning general requirement
- Center for Mission and Spirituality
- Mission and Identity Luncheon Series
- Academic Programs and Community Engagement
- The Extended Classroom: Service Learning, Research Opportunities and Campus Lectures
- General requirements, domains of knowledge and the first year seminar
- EC Reads
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Values-based education - newsletter
- Academic Convocation